Lodging a complaint:
1. All claims should be submitted with photographs to:
tel. : 62-72-72-327
2. A complaint can be made under the 24-month guarantee.
3. Complaints in the case of a technical defect arising in the production process and in the case of missing items must be made within 10 days of the delivery of the product. The Seller will not be held responsible for defects beyond this deadline.
4. The Buyer will be notified by e-mail about the acceptance of the complaint by the Guarantor or about the acknowledgement of the complaint as unfounded within 14 days from the date of receipt of the information about the complaint; in exceptional cases, the deadline may be extended by seven days.
5. The basis for the Guarantor's consideration of a reported complaint is the possession by the user of a Warranty Card issued by the manufacturer.
6. The product can be returned within 14 days without giving any reason.
*Returns are not subject to:
- A product that has been assembled
- A product that has been made to an individual customer's order (i.e. continental beds, among others)
- Mattresses that have been unpacked from their original protection (i.e. protective wrapping)
- Mattresses with non-standard dimensions. Standard mattress sizes are: 80x200, 90x200, 100x200, 120x200, 140x200, 160x200, 180x200.
The guarantee does not cover :
1. Defects, mechanical damage, quantity deficiencies that could be seen upon delivery.
2. Damage caused by incorrect use, assembly or transport on one's own.
3. Damage caused by improper maintenance of the furniture (effects of moisture, temperature, broken elements).
4. Damage resulting from alteration or repair of furniture carried out by the Buyer or at their request. Goods made to the customer's special order are not subject to return.
5. Colour changes caused by oxidation and sunlight exposure of the pine, in the case of white furniture there is a possibility of discolouration caused by the natural structure of the pine wood (colour change, knots and grain).
6. Defects related to bad conservation, i.e. improper temperature, humidity or maintenance with unsuitable products.
7. When the reason for the price reduction is a defect in the goods, which was known at the time of purchase, no complaint can be made in relation to the defect for which the price reduction was granted.
8. Differences in the appearance of the furniture may be due to computer settings.
9. Differences in colour, knot pattern and grain may not be claimed.
10. Knots are a characteristic feature of this natural material and are not a cause for complaint.
11. Natural "blemishes" and knots present in the wood structure deliberately preserved in the process of creating the furniture emphasise their authenticity and natural beauty.
12. The difference in the size of mattresses related to the properties of the materials from which it is made and reaches up to 2 cm.
13. Invisible parts such as the frame, drawer bottoms, frame support board etc. are not painted like the rest of the bed.
14. All screws, as well as bolts, please screw in gently and slowly in order to avoid breakages. DO NOT screw fittings close to the edges!
Rules for the use of furniture:
1. Furniture should be used for its intended purpose.
2. The furniture should be used indoors and protected from harmful atmospheric influences.
3. The furniture may give off an odour for up to 72 hours.
4. Even alignment (levelling of furniture) is required.
5. Contact of varnished surfaces with high temperatures, solvents and chemicals should be avoided. These factors may cause damage to the varnished surface in the form of discolouration and tarnishing.
6. The maximum load for the drawer is 4 kg.
7. The maximum recommended mattress height is 13 cm.
8. In case of purchase of loft beds, the bed should be bolted to the wall to ensure safety.
Furniture maintenance rules:
1. Furniture should be cleaned with a dry or slightly damp soft cloth, followed by wiping the cleaned surfaces dry.
2. The manufacturer is not responsible for damage to the lacquer coating caused by the use of chemicals. The use of commercially available cleaning agents is permitted provided that the paintwork is first inspected in non-visible areas.